19/12/2013

Christmas!!

Hello everyone, so If you can't tell by the sudden chirpiness of the general public, the Christmas lights, and Micheal Buble's Christmas album being sold everywhere suddenly, IT'S CHRISTMAS! (well almost) 
I may be 15, but at heart when it comes to Christmas I am still 5. I literally love everything about Christmas- the food, the tree, the presents and so much more. But this year, I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit. 
An example of extreme Christmas spirit syndrome would be that recently, I have been going to bed at like 7:oo pm, just so I can read a lovely Christmas book  in bed, wearing my Christmas reindeer pyjamas, with a hot chocolate and a candle! If you are stressed, that is definitely a very festive way to de-stress and relax!
Seeing as I am so into Christmas this year, I thought it would be nice to capture it, and so I have took some Christmas photos which I would love to share with you! 
So grab a festive drink , a festive song, (my favourite is 'Baby Please Come Home') and 'ave a browse!



These tree decorations are truly the cutest little things, especially the gingerbread man decoration attached to a little heart aw!
I decided to be creative and add bows to the tree - it's actually really simple, just tie a bow around a branch of your Christmas tree with festive ribbon.


 Whilst looking for Christmas decorations, I found this really nice candle called "Mistletoe Kiss" by Bath Cosmetics, which has a fresh yet festive smell, it smells of cinnamon with a slight hint of orange. However, it doesn't smell like you would imagine it to with that description, but it smells nice... (wow A* for candle description Carys, well done)


My little Christmas book! If i'm honest, I picked up this book because I saw 'John Green' on the front cover, and that enough sold it for me! Let me know if you want a book review of it :) 

Well we are so so close to Christmas, it's mentally in touching distance! 
I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and New Year, and if you don't celebrate Christmas, then I still hope you have a nice relaxing break :) 

(Here is my favourite Christmas song by the Christmas legend Micheal Buble - what's our favourite festive song?)


Thank you for readingggg!!

P.S (Here is a fun game ((well not fun but entertaining i guess)) you could go back all the way through this post and count how many times I say 'Christmas' - the title does count...oh how fun my blog posts are, I even include a little game for you! anyway off your pop and get counting haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment