14/08/2013

Harry Potter Land | Warner Brothers Studio Tour #2

Hello everyone!! So a couple days ago, I uploaded a blog post called "Harry Potter Land| Warner Brothers Studio Tour #1" which it part one of m trip to harry potter world & this is part two for however was interested haha!
Also, on my reactions bar at the bottom of each post, I noticed someone rated part one as boring which I haven't got a problem with because that is your personal opinion but sorry for it being boring! 
I shall try and jazz the part up a bit the best I can :)

Voldemort and the gang ha

 Mrs Umbridge's office

 An actual Butter Beer omg! It tasted like cream soda with syrup and whipped cream, I think those are the main ingredients actually ha
 Me and my sister outside privet drive :)
 Harry Potter's family house
The wax statues used in Goblet of fire & others:)

Diagon Alley wowee

~Hogwarts omg~

well that's it! I hope you enjoyed this & I hope you all get a chance to go to harry potter studios!
*I should probably say that I wasn't paid to write about my trip nor paid to visit, I just really love harry potter haha*

~Thank you for reading~

6 comments:

  1. SO jealous!!!! I can't wait to go there. I am a huge potter fan. I also can't wait to go to Harry Potter World in Florida.

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to go there! But I can't go without my sister so I have to wait until she comes visit me in London xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I hope I didn't spoil the surprise! Have fun when you go :) x

    ReplyDelete