22/08/2013

Need inspiration?

We all reach these points during blogging where we lose inspiration and determination to post, I know I have! Sometimes, all it needs for me personally to get back into blogging is a big push. Not a literal push of course, just a big boost of inspiration. However, it's really hard to find an event or person that just changes my mood and makes me want to blog 24/7. I understand that something can be mind-blowing to someone, but to another person it can be pretty average. 
As many of you already know, I 100% adore the blogger/youtuber/goddess Zoe Sugg (or more known as Zoella) for many reasons, but this weekend she particularly inspired me to blog more and not give up.
On the 17th of February 2009, when I was in year 6, Zoe started her blog which was then called "Schoee" innocently as she enjoyed writing. 4 years down the line, She has nearly 2 million subscribers on youtube, 613k twitter followers and 50,000 google followers on her blog. 
"If someone said to me 4 years ago, when I started this blog, that in 4 years time, you'd be sat opposite one of the worlds biggest boy bands interviewing them, and getting to meet them and speak to them (and give them multiple hugs), I'd have laughed in their face" 
 (A quote from Zoe's blog post, "Meeting One Direction" )
Last Monday, Zoe interviewed One Direction, one of the biggest boyband's of all time. I'm personally not a fan of 1D but I know that they have a huge following and the fact that Zoe, who started off just like all of us, having a little fun on a blog, was invited to interview them and attended the world premiere of 1D's new movie "This Is Us" really blows my mind. 

This is Zoe at the 1D premiere!
[Taken from her Twitter @Zozeebo]

Zoe with the 1D boys!
[Pictures from Zoella.co.uk]

What i'm trying to say is that Zoe is a massive inspiration for me and probably many others reading this because she always drives me to do better and try harder generally in life, as eventually it will pay off somehow. Obviously, I'm not saying that I'm only blogging to 'get famous' or whatever, I blog because I have loads of thoughts and ideas that I weirdly think should be shared. I'm saying that I'm stunned by how far you can come from a simple hobby!

If you would like to see more about Zoe's trip down the red carpet, Here is her post!
Who is your inspiration?
~Thanks for reading~

P.S I have Pinterest! I thought I should give it a go and I would love you to follow me on it! You get to see me trying to understand how to use it, that could be entertaining!

| Twitter| Bloglovin| Pinterest 

4 comments:

  1. I love zoella! She's the reason why I started out blogging

    www.polishofurban.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I think she is probably half the reason I am who I am today ha x

      Delete
  2. Buy Facebook Likes
    Wow! What a great post.I just found this blog. I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete