17/06/2013

Liebster blog award!


Hello everyone!! So today, I have been nominated by a lovely girl called Rosie, whose blog is definitely worth checking out! Thank you so much Rosie ♡. 
Right, so despite walking an entire 21 miles over the weekend with a 10.5 kg rucksacks on my back (that's a post for another day) I have decided to blog and continue the Liebster blog award chain :-)
If you don't know what it is, the Liebster blog award is a chain post that allows bloggers with under 200 followers to get the recognition they deserve! However, there are some rules!
  1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you..
  2. You have to answer the eleven questions in the Liebster post from the blogger who nominated you..
  3. You then have to choose eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers and nominate them..
  4. You need to then come up with eleven questions for your nominees to answer..
  5. Lastly, go to their blogs and let them know they've been nominated!

Here are the questions & answers that were left from the lovely Rosie!

1. What colour is your underwear today?
Haha! Such a good question, white with pink hearts on them :-) 
2. What is your favourite online store?
This always changes, but at the moment it would be Zara.

3. Favourite memory?
I have so many good ones that I'd love to relieve, but the best one would probably be my birthday this year when I went to London with my family & bestfriend and then met Dan & Phil (which has reminded me to blog about, thanks)

4. Favourite type of accessory?
Necklaces definitely, I feel naked without one!
5. What is your prize possession?
My bag from Zara I got :)

6. Best website?

7. What is the last thing you did before reading this?
Ate half a bag of chocolate covered raisins - I'm an addict.
8. Sunglasses or hats?
Probably sunglasses because my hair is so thick that if I wore a hat I would look like a squished potato. 
9. Candles or Incense? 
Candles - Incense give me headaches!
10. Favourite type of chocolate?
I'm going to go really posh here and say Hotel Chocolat :)
11. If chicken breast had nipples would you eat it?
Not even kidding I have been thinking about this question for about 10 minutes deciding whether or not chickens actually have nipples so I googled it and it turns out they do, which is good for them I guess but i'm so so fussy when it comes to meat, so no, I don't think I would :)

11 Questions to you!

  1.  What is your favourite food?
  2. Cold weather or hot?
  3. Who are your inspirations?
  4. What would you do first if you had the power to pause time?
  5. Favourite store?
  6. What would you be your dream job?
  7. Who are the people who mean the most to you?
  8. Cats or dogs?
  9. Favourite memory?
  10. What is your special talent?
  11. If you could bring anyone back from the dead, who would you bring?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fabulous people I have nominated are....

That's it! You may have noticed that I only did about 10 people instead of 11 because most of the blogs I follow unfortuantely have more than 200 followers! but I am happy to follow more blogs so if you have a beauty, lifestyle or fashion blog, feel free to leave your blog link below :-)
Carys xx
~Thank you for reading~
|Twitter|

9 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for nominating me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol those questions & your answers had me crackin' up!! I don't eat meat to begin wiht & would NOT eat chicken if it had nipples! *shivers at the thought*

    Thank you for nominating me Carys! I'm so excited to post!! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know the questions were brilliant :') Thank you and No problem xx

      Delete
  3. take a look for my first giveaway http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/search/label/***GIVEAWAY***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :D I shall post it soon and let you know then :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me. I apperciate it :)
    Just posted this in my blog!

    Lovies! xoxo

    www.poshhbaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'll go and check it out now :) xxx

      Delete