01/10/2013

Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat

Recently, my life has kind of been a blur of revision, college applications and youtube. It's been so long since I last just sat down and thought "I have nothing to do". I constantly have homework to do, or fill out that college application that has to be in by the end of this month. It's SO overwhelming that I am in my final year of school... I still remember when I was just about to start Junior School... WHERE DID THE TIME GO?! Now i'm filling in form after form for colleges and starting to note down my final exam dates! 
Although this year is at least a school term shorter because I'm in year 11, I think it's going to feel double as long due to all the work! I'm really not looking forward to exams and the stress of them! I mean, it's only, what 4 weeks into the school term? and I'm already stressed...All I can say is thank god for youtube and music!! The only way to destress is to listen to your favourite band and watch some good youtube video's (I recommend Tanya Burr doing people's make-up videos on DailyMix...for some reason they are extremely relaxing)
Although I can't wait to leave school, I will always miss these primary school days haha
 ^Me and Holly on the last day of year 6 aw (don't even ask about my hair ok)^

Do you like these type of posts? just general sit down posts?
~Thank you for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment