22/10/2013

Where have you been?

Hello! wow, it seems like every post i'm apologising for not posting...lets just say juggling year 11,twitter, revision, youtube, upcoming exams, tumblr AND blogging is a bit stressful, however I shall try and post at least once a week :)
Ok so now that I have explained my whereabouts, I can cleverly link it to this post by saying, it's not about where I have been, it's about where I'm going.
There are so so many different places in the world I want to visit and as soon as I can, I am determined to visit them all.
*not in order*

1. Mykonos Town, Mykonos























Mykono is a greek island and it honestly looks like my dream place, so that's a must! (and apparently there is cats wandering around everywhere - a bonus) It just looks so peaceful and relaxed. Of course, it is well known for 'the gays' (who I don't have a problem with for the record, well not in a bad way... I actually really love gay people, there is this cashier called Ryan is my local Lush store, and he is the most funniest and overall awesome person I have ever met!... am I going on a tangent here?) however that is in a different part of mykonos, I think this town is more of a holiday destination.

2. Venice,Italy

 This looks heavenly! So much culture and beauty, it just looks perfect. My parents went to Venice as a day trip whilst they were on a honeymoon in Austria, and 18 years later they still say "you MUST go on a gondola" bless 'em...

3. Paris, France
 Traditional Macarons. 
The love bridge, when a couple add a padlock to the bridge to lock their love if you will, how adorable. I have actually been to France twice, but I the only reason I went to Paris is to visit Disneyland haha, I would still go there now but I would definitely make it a priority to visit places like the Eiffel tower and this bridge :)
[Thanks you Zoella for the photo]

4. Kitzbuhel, Austria

Speaking of Austria, this is actually where my parents went and they said it was incredible! It looks absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to visit here in the Christmas session, it must be breath-taking.  

5. American Roadtrip
Lets be honest here... who doesn't what to do this? you might think 'no' but can you imagine visiting New York, Florida, California, Buffalo and all the other states in one lifetime? I just feel that once I have travelled around America, I would have accomplished something.

Well, at least I can dream! one day I will visit these places...where do you want to you or where have you been around the world?
~Thanks for reading~

3 comments:

  1. Mykonos is absolutely beautiful , and it's got its own airport so no need to go on ferries - I would highly recommend it. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm glad you had a great time! I'm desperate to go xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I might enter ;) xx

    ReplyDelete