11/06/2013

My Birthday!


Hello everyone! so you may or may not of known but on Sunday it was my birthday :-) I thought since it's my birthday, I would go up to London with my bestfriend and my family to do things and visit places. Unfortunately, I couldn't take all of you but I took photos for you, if that counts?

So lets start right at the beginning. I got a 'swag' cake from my friend Lauren because we ironically on purpose use the word swag to mock it. Thanks Lauren!!
(such a good cake)

Then I opened all of my presents, which I am beyond happy with!! I got the Zara bag  and perfume I have mentioned  previously and loads of really cool stuff! (including enough food to last me a life time - Thank you for the poptarts Alicia)
So lets excuse the dog bed and dirty carpet, but yeah this is what I got!

Ok, so after all the excitement of present opening we went to London with Holly to visit shops, eat and go to Radio 1 to meet Dan & Phil!! We started off going to Lazy oaf but i was too in awe to take a picture (sorry) and then we headed out to M&M world (also known as Heaven) Where I spent more than socially acceptable on M&M's! 




Literally, you could smell the chocolate before you even entered the store! by this time we were quite hungry and so we found this lovely little place called Byron's in Soho which had literally had THE best chicken burgers and peach ice tea ever!


 Please go and visit these guys!! They have great service and do the most amazing food for a decent price!!

After a lovely meal, we headed to the south bank where we saw some Midnight Beast posters in the Skatepark! (which needs saving, please sign this petition)

Now by this time it was 8:30 and Dan & Phil's show ends at 9, so we headed over to BBC radio one (which I now want need to work at!) and waited. While we were waiting with about 20 other girls, this man walked infront of us and everyone started to scream and ran over to him. I had absolutely no idea who it was until afterwards, at first I thought it was Joe Jonas from the Jonas brothers and so I got a bit confused when everyone got excited to see him (No offense if you like the Jonas brothers)
BUT it was actually Sky from Mamma Mia, which is pretty cool I guess. 
Then we queued and got talking to these lovely girls who had spent £80 on a present for Dan & Phil whilst I just bought a birthday card for Dan. (his birthday is today) 
Then, of course Dan & Phil came out, and I couldn't believe it was really them, it was so surreal! But because it was my birthday, I got priorities which you will find out about in my next post dedicated to meeting Dan & Phil (pictures with them will be included!)

Hope you enjoyed this post, it was fun reliving memories :')
Keep smiling! 
~Thanks for Reading~

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the liebster blog award!Check out my latest post for details :) x

    ReplyDelete