01/06/2013

Ways to Relax

Hello everyone! It's literally so easy to get me stressed - you could just say "Homework" and I'll tense up! (can you imagine what I'm like when I'm actually doing it?) Here are some little 
tricks I have learnt to relax and de-stress :)

Relieve yourself from the atmosphere that makes you stressed: 
Obviously you can't at this at school, but whenever you can escape the stressed situation and have a cup of tea while a cheeky cake, not forever - you have to come back to whatever is stressful, but make sure you come back refreshed and with a positive attitude, which links nicely to the point.

 Do something that makes you happy: 
Take a break (have a kit kat) Go on a walk or bake a cake, whatever relaxes you and will allow you to think things over.

Don't over-stress:  
No matter how important the task maybe, don't let it ruin your mood. You won't do anything with a negative attitude! It won't be the end of the world if you just take a minute or two to chill.

Have a bath : 
Run a nice warm bath and add your favourite bah bomb/bubbles. (I personally would add Dragons Egg by Lush) I think baths are genuinely the answer to all problems because it gives you time to yourself where you don't have to worry about anything. 

Break it up: 
If you really think 'I can't take a break - It's too urgent!' then at least get a cup of tea and break the work up. For example, do 20 minutes then have a 5 minute break, and work like that. That's how I revise and it works wonders :)

Visit these websites
There is something called 'The Quiet Place Project' and basically it provides a place to relax and say what you think - but nobody will ever read it. This has relaxed me so much and I really suggest you try it!
The Quiet Place
The Thoughts Room
Hopefully these have helped, but what are your tips? I always need more! 
~Thanks for reading~
Carys xx

|Twitter|

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!
    following you now :)

    it would be great to follow eachother! find me at..
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I followed you xoxo

      Delete
  3. I find myself doing so many things on this list. I'm get stressed easily so if I didn't I would go mad! I especially love taking bubble baths! I sit in the water & read. lol I glad I found your wonderful blog my dear!

    spacealah,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and I totally agree my best one is a nice bath with some lavender oil it always relaxes me :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Shamballa Bracelet Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds amazing! I might have to try that one :) x

      Delete