30/06/2013

Cats Protection Open Day!!

Hello everyone!! Yesterday (Saturday) I participated in an Cats protection open day seeing as I work there :) If you don't know, Cats protection is a charity that re-home lost or unwanted cats to loving owners :) So, basically my job is to fuss and love cats! 
Anyway, It was such a cute day and I had the pleasure of helping run a stall that had games like 'Hook-a-duck' and 'Hoopla'!
It was such a nice day with so many people, I even got asked for a photo with my sister for the newspaper! I also had to supervise people who wanted to look at cats, all together 17 cats were adopted in one day, amazing! 
Also, my mum entered a raffle and won a BMW convertible for a weekend, I honestly can't wait to ride in it!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for cats protection then use this link to find the nearest shelter and they should provide an email, or you can just pop in and ask for a volunteer form :) 
I would just like to say that at the moment I am really enjoying blogging and I'm really thankful that you seem to be enjoying reading it :) 
So, How was your Weekend? 
~Thanks for reading~
|Twitter|

No comments:

Post a Comment