19/03/2013

Back to Normal

Hello Everyone! So I have my internet back and I feel like a part of me has returned, it's weird. You know when you lose your most prized possession  and then you find it years later when it's not that special, yeah it's like that.(not saying the internet isn't special because it is) I realised how much times have changed where without the internet, I genuinely don't know what to do with myself, it's crazy. What if the internet had never been invented? I would never be writing this, you wouldn't be reading this and my head hurts so I'm going to stop thinking those horrible thoughts.
Anyway, I would just like to tell you about this new website I found! It's called 'Wantworthy' and basically it's a website where you list all the things you want to buy. Now, you may be thinking 'that's too much hassle to think of everything and list it down' but when you sign up for this website (it's free) you get this button which you put in your bookmarks or tabs or whatever, and when you see an item you like, you simply click the button and it adds it to your list! I absolutely love it!
Also, once you've made your list, you can enter a competition that Zoella is holding where you can win £500 of your wantworthy list! Basically, you get £500 of the stuff you want! amazing. 

Here is the link to the website and Here is the link to Zoella's competition! Have fun :)

~Thank you for reading ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carys! You have won a Liebster Blogger Award.. if you would like to accept it please follow this Link! Thanks !
    http://thebestbydianne.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-find-out-more-than-you.html

    ReplyDelete