25/03/2013

Liebster Blog Award #3

Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been really busy with revision and exam work, but I won't bore you with that. I thought I should mention that I saw The Script at the 02 Arena Saturday night and it was absolutely amazing, no words can describe it. Danny O'Donoghue (the lead singer) cried after I think it was Breakeven because the crowd just kept clapping and screaming (Including me, I'm not ashamed) So I really recommend you see them, definitely worth it!
Anyway, I have been extremely lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award again by Leslie (Here is her blog) So thank you! Every time I get tagged, I will always do it because I think it's a nice way to discover new blogs, even if I end up doing 232424 Liebster awards, It's for the benefit of you. So sorry if i'm getting repetitive. yeah.

THE RULES:
1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2.Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
3.Choose fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told via comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated 
5.Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 things about myself that you probably already know
  1. I take Media, Spanish and ICT for GCSE, aswell as all the core subjects (Science, Math, PE, English etc etc) 
  2. I absolutely hate Spanish. I don't hate Spain or Spanish people, just the process of learning Spanish. 
  3. I am a massive fangirl : particularly over bands and youtubers.
  4. I want a pet sloth 
  5. I love sloths
  6. I once spent an hour of my life watching a documentary about Sloths
  7. There's a place in London that I can recognise in seconds because of the Gay bars (I don't even know) 
  8. If I could, I would spend everyday of my life going to concerts.
  9. Once, I bumped into Stefan Abingdon and Ashley Horne from The Midnight Beast in the street. 
  10. I have a weird hip and I will probably have to have an operation on it when I'm older
  11. I hate a lot of things about the world, like the outdoor shop 'Millets'
Leslie's Questions
1. What makes you different from other Bloggers?
Well, I don't really have a theme and I did this on purpose. I wanted to be able to blog about anything with the boundaries you get with having a theme, you know? Hopefully this is more refreshing. However, If I did have a big interest in something that was worth blogging about, I would have a theme.
2. What is your TOP 5 favorite songs of all time?
Of all time?! Well my favorite song changes pretty much every day so um this is going to be hard. I always come back to loving the song 'Just Say Yes' by Snow Patrol because It has a really thoughtful meaning and has actually helped me a lot. *Looks at my most played on my itunes libary* I really like 'Radio' by Lana Del Rey, 'Star Girl' by Mcfly, 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' by The script (amazing live by the way) and 'Time Is Running Out' by Muse. These will probably change by this evening, knowing me.
3. What hobbies do you like to do outside of blogging/the things you blog about?
I like relaxing really. I'm a typical teenager, as soon as I assume the internet browsing position, I'll stay there for a good 4+ hours. But every once in a while, I like to go outside.
4. Would your perfect off night be relaxing alone or out with friends?
Well it depends what mood I'm in really, sometimes I feel lonely and want to be around friends, other times I get this awkward mood (inspiration for my name slightly awkward ginger yh yh) where I don't want to be with anyone because I have overdosed on social interaction or whatever.
5. Where is your dream place to travel to?
I have always always wanted to travel America, at one point in my life I would like to see all of it, just go on a road trip. At the moment, I really would like to visit Florida! Seems perfect, but I'll wait until my family circumstances are right.
6. What is your favorite season/weather?
Well in Winter, It's Summer and in Summer, it's Winter. So at the moment, It's Summer.
7. What is your favorite animal?
Sloth
8. What is you all time favorite Beauty Product?
I'm quite young so I haven't really experimented with beauty products... but I would like to try a 'Nars' beauty pallet.
9. Who is your favorite female celebrity and why?
Zoe Sugg (Zoella) without a doubt. I can't explain my admiration for her. She has perfected her imperfections and is absolutely beautiful. She is my Idol and I think if I met her I would cry.
10. What is your favorite thing to read about on a blog?
I like reading reviews on products and recommendations as I like to try things out :-)
11. What is your current favorite TV show?
I really like Scrubs as I'm basically JD.


My Questions for You!

  1. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
  2. What would be your dream job?
  3. What's your natural hair colour?
  4. What's your favorite meal?
  5. One thing to do before you die?
  6. What matters to you the most?
  7. Favorite beauty product?
  8. Favorite thing about blogging?
  9. Facebook or Twitter?
  10. What would you do with £1,000,000?
  11. Your pet hate?
Nominees (Almost done, I promise!)
lynseyluu.blogspot.co.uk
beautyandnailfashionista.blogspot.co.uk
meganlr.blogspot.co.uk


Well that's it! phew that's a long one and I'm eternally grateful if you've read all of this - Thank You!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks hun! I've answered your questions here http://lynseyluu.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ll-facts.html

    LL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I will get around to answering the questions asap and I will let you know so you can have a read! :) x

    http://meganlr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Great, I look forward to reading it :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! I finally got around to it!
    Thank you for nominating!
    Here it is!

    http://beautyandnailfashionista.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Thank you for linking me :) x

      Delete