17/03/2013

Internet Update

Hello everyone!! How are you? I still have no Internet and so I'm currently picking my friends hair of the keyboard (we're not animals ok shes just molting...she's a bit weird, but then again so am I) No but seriously, The BT man says that it will be up to 6 weeks without Internet *sobs in the corner*. If you read my last blog post you will see that my lovely friend Lauren provided me with tea, cake and Internet. Today, I'm round my other friends house who isn't so lovely, i just was so Internet deprived. I thought I'd do the same thing and let Holly write a little paragraph... oh lord I'm scared.
Here is holly who didn't provide me with cake.
"We don't have cake so that is why Carys didn't get any. I am the person who is probably responsible for 90% of Carys' embarrassing moments, the rest is just her clumsiness. That's about it really...my life is probably just about as interesting as dead bug's or a paralysed sloth so you can get the jist of it so um yeah I'm out umm yeah bye."
As you can tell, my and Holly get along so well because we both have nothing really going on in our lives.
Well until I steal someone else internet, Goodbye!
Love Carys & Holly
~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment