06/03/2013

Exciting newz

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? It's half way through the week so not far to the next weekend. *Thank god* Anyway, I'm just doing a quick update as I'm quite busy at the moment with GCSE's blah blah blah... 

well, my sister is getting better, she has been back to the hospital since Monday but she's doing alright :-) and some exciting newsss! (well it's more exciting for me than it is for you but hey ho I though you'd want to know) I have booked some concert tickets for The Midnight Beast and Bastille at the Great Escape Festival in Brighton! I'm so so happy to go and see my 2 favorite bands ON THE SAME DAY! Obviously they're at different times with a good 5 hours inbetween but that's just gives me a excuse to go to the beach :~) and I'm seeing The Script in 17 days! I'm a busy bee this year.

Well sorry for it being so short, but what are you looking forward to this year? comment below :) 
~Thank you for reading~

2 comments:

  1. Well I am looking forward to going to see The Script in 17 DAYS!XD and then going to the Great Escape Festival! No prizes for guessing who this is!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hai Holly! OMG 17 DAYS THOUGH AND THEN THE FESTIVAL OMG

      Delete