24/07/2013

Summer Holidays! | My to-do list

Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I'm still trying to recover from school as I'm literally a sloth at the moment, my brain isn't working. But hey ho at least we have 6 weeks off now! Then I'm into my final year at senior school and onto college!
Seeing as I won't be doing much over the summer, I thought I would make a to do list to motivate me!

My summer To-do list!:
♡ Read 'The Great Gatsby' because the movie was amazing, so the book must be to!
♡ Watch ALL the Harry Potter movies ready for the studio tour in August! (oh my god I'm so excited)
♡ Go shopping with friends and visit Lush & Boots
♡ Make Brownies with my special recipe
♡ Do ALL homework before the last week!
♡ Go & See Despicable me 2 and Monsters University

Well as you can tell, I literally don't have much planned, except from the Harry Potter Studio Tour in August! ^.^ 
Sorry for a such boring post, my life isn't that interesting ha 
~Thank you for reading ~
|Twitter|

No comments:

Post a Comment