04/07/2013

Small Haul | Boots,Topshop & Ebay

Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted a lot recently! I have had a very bad and hectic week but luckily I still have a blog to help me de-stress and forget about school :) So recently, I completely splashed out and treated myself to some new gear, so I thought you would like to see what I bought with my leftover birthday money!
The first thing I bought was the 'Mighty Black leather Zip boots' from Topshop. These boots are probably the royalty of shoes! They are such good quality with a simple yet absolutely gorgeous design. They also feel extremely comfortable and with all these aspects considered, I think £45 is a bargain for such genuine and beautiful shoes. They have a Zip detail on the outside of each shoe and a heel no bigger than 3 inches, which means you can either were them causally or to a smart event/party, such amazing little shoes these are! The only thing that I would say is that they are big fitting, so I suggest that whatever size you are, you get the next size down :) 

The next thing was the Models own range of nail polishes in 'Grapefruit' & 'Golden Peach' which are such pretty names for such pretty nail polishes! The grapefruit is a pastel lilac which I found (depending on the lighting) can be seen as pink or purple, which is really interesting and different compared to most nail polishes. But it is such a nice and summery colour, it brightens up any and every outfit. The only bad thing I would day is that even with 2 coats it starts to chip after a day or so, which isn't the best of quality but for such a pretty colour, I can accept the little imperfections. 

After that, I still have some spending juice left and so I decided to buy the Chicago Lions jersery top from Topshop. I have had my eye on this for sometime now and so I was overjoyed when I went to buy it and found out that there was a 50% discount! I bought it two sizes too big as I like baggy jumpers, however I feel that if I did buy my actual size it would still be a good fitting. I really like this top because of the colour and design. 

Believe it or not, I then went on to buy two more things! I bought the dog tee from Ebay, however it was originally from Lazy Oaf, one of my favourite stores! The top is cropped, but not half-way-up-your-tummy cropped, just a little of the bottom. There is also a really nice contrast between the black sleeves and the grey design, which I think works well to create a unique design. It also has a bat-wing sleeve. 

The last and by no means least thing I bought was the 'Sounds Like Good' tee from The Midnight Beast store. I love this design because it's colourful yet simple and once again it's not particularly tight. You ould wear it with anything as it's a white top!

What have you bought recently? 
~Thank you for reading!~

P.S You can get the MIGHTY Black Leather Zip here | You can get Models own nail varnish in Grapefruit & Golden Peach here |  unfortunately the Chicago Lions top and the dog top are unavailable but I have no doubt that they will be on ebay soon! | Sounds Like Good tee from The Midnight Beast Store! (surprise, surprise) 
|Twitter|

No comments:

Post a Comment