15/05/2013

Blogger to Blogger

Hello!
So If you read m extremely short last post, it was about my very first exam, that happened to be a Biology one if anyone was interested. (probably not) Just a little feedback, It went so much better that expected! My school had stamped the word 'exam' into my head that I literally thought it would be impossible and that I would have panic attack (I almost did) but it was a nice surprise to sit the exam and think "I know this", but I won't get my results back until August 21st - 23rd.

Rolling on with the post, One day a couple weeks ago when I was scrolling through Zoella's youtube videos and I cam across a very helpful video about Blogging tips from her and Louise aka SprinkleOfGlitter. I thought it was extremely useful and was basically a list of what I said in my 'Feelings' post. 

*Credit goes to Louise at : SprinkleofGlitter
and Zoe at : Zoella280390 *

I hope this video does help you, because both of them have got very far from there blog so it's coming from experts here :)
~Thank you for reading~


No comments:

Post a Comment