03/05/2013

My Reaction To Your Reaction

Hello everyone! Well this post is mostly a response to my last post so to understand this you'll need to read that, sorry!
My last post was mainly about how I felt recently towards my blog etc etc and ironically, it was probably one of my post popular posts which is amazing as I felt like it wasn't just me, other bloggers had/are feeling like that now and people understood what I was saying (I thought that post was one of those things that only sounds good in your head, but obviously it sounded good in other people's too!) 
It was so nice to say how I felt and for people to relate and understand, I thought I might of had at least one mean comment but all of them were lovely and supportive :) 
So thank you everyone for it, it really blew me away! Hope you all enjoy this 3 day weekend, you all deserve it 
*Excuse the awful hand-writing*
~Thank you for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment