27/05/2013

Nail Varnish / Catch up!

Hello everyone! It feels like it's been forever since I last posted! I didn't post of Friday because It was the first night I literally had nothing to do: no revision, no homework. Just relaxing and looking forward to having this next week off. Also, I was ill with a typical cold so I had to take a break, sorry!

Ok well, I have decided that this 'Music Monday' thing isn't going too well! I have missed about 3 weeks of it and if i'm honest, I don't enjoy writing them as if you put a hobby into a schedule, it turns into a job, and because I procrastinate that means it's another thing to put off! So I might just post about my favourite songs when I feel that there are songs that need to be recognised. 
Now that's out of the way, lets get on with the post!

If you have read some of my previous posts, you would know that I completely feel in love with the 'Kelly Brook' Nail polish range (you can read about it here) and today when I went on a cheeky shopping trip, I finally found them in Newlook, right on the bottom shelf!

This is pobably the nicest nail polish I own! It's such a nice summery colour and just generally makes me happy. It is a really rich peach colour, however leaning more towards orange than pink. Obviously, because it's peach it's called 'Peach Pop" which is a cute name for a cute colour. My friend (Holly) also bought a Kelly Brook Nail polish which happened to be 'Pretty n' Pink' and it was a really nice bubblegum pink if you're interested.(I think I might be into Peach this month seeing as I also bought a peach top)
I am aware that you can get a peach colour in pretty much every nail polish range, but I promise you this is like no other, it's the prettiest peach there is :)
Well I hope you enjoyed this and I shall speak to you soon!
Carys xx
~Thanks for reading~
|Twitter|

No comments:

Post a Comment