06/05/2013

Music Monday #3

Hello Everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed a lovely (and very sunny) bank holiday! This week is the third in the series of 'Music Mondays' - just a quick re-cap if you don't know what 'Music Monday' is, Basically I just say my top 5 favorite songs of the week, as they pretty much change weekly! :) 

1.Bastille - Of the Night 
This song is amazing - They mixed together Rhythm Is A Dancer and Rhythm Of The Night in one successful song! 

2. Bastille - Requiem for Blue Jeans
Yeah, I have been listening to Bastille a bit this week... Ages ago, they covered 'Blue Jeans' by Lana Del Rey (another one of my favourite artists) but they put their own personal twist on it! To make this song even better, at the end they faded into 'Flaws', another population song by Bastille.

3. Hoodie Allen - #WhiteGirlProblems
Hoodie has popped up again! This is old an older album called 'Leap Year' and I just really like this song because he mixes an old stereotypical pop song into his rap song, it was quite a risky decision but it worked out really well! :)


4. Muse - Follow Me
I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this song before, but I still absolutely love this. I'm not normally fan of this type of music, but Muse is the only exception. 


5.  Ben Howard - Old Pine
This is such a beautiful song - I recently bought his album and I don't regret it! Ben Howard really is talented. 


Well, there is a wide range of music genres there haha! I hope you enjoyed this post! 
~ Thank you for reading ~
p.s I need to share this with you! Basically, I love youtubers, my favourite is pointlessblog aka Alfie! and he replied to me on youtube on Saturday night, I still can't believe it! Ok sorry bye x


No comments:

Post a Comment