10/05/2013

Topshop Top

Hello Everyone! So it's this time of the week - Friday! and although we had a bank holiday this week, It still feels like 8 days since our last break, don't you think? or is it just me...
So a couple days ago I finally got some money and decided to have look at my wishlist of all things too expensive for me, and I decided to get this Cat face Top from Topshop!

A cheeky smile and bit of hair oh
I bought this for £16 and It's my new favorite top! The fabric is so so smooth to a point where I think that it would literally go against the rules of physics to crease. Coincidentally, I bought this top literally on the same day Zoella appeared in a picture wearing it! I genuinely thought we were somehow mentally connected (or it's just a really nice top, probably that) I always buy tops and jumpers a size too big because I prefer a baggy fit, and this is a really perfect size. It is baggy but at the same time hugs your figure and it's genuinely perfection in top form! If you like this top then try and find it in Topshop because unfortunately I can't find it on the website anymore, Nothing worse than finding something you like and it disappears!

As you can see, The back of the top and the sleeves are a different colour to the front, which is a lovely little detail. The front of the top is a lovely light Indigo whilst the sleeves and back is a clever mixture between Gray, Blue and Green. 
 and purely because I love this top so much... 
It's me hi 
Hope you all had a lovely week!
~ Thank you for reading~


4 comments:

  1. love your top and your blog :)

    http://still-young-and-reckless.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/aprils-hit-list-and-diy.html

    ReplyDelete