08/05/2013

Sneaky Secret

Hello Everyone! I have a little secret to tell you that I haven't told anyone... I'm so sneaky!
Well, for the last couple of months I have been thinking about making a Youtube channel, as it looked fun making, editing and uploading the videos. So I couple of weeks ago, I just dived right in and started filming my first ever video! It went quite well and so I thought, I'll just jump straight to editing and see how it looks then. I felt so professional using all these fancy effects and programs!
Finally, my first ever video was fully edited and ready to be uploaded! It was so exciting. But then once it uploaded (after 67 minutes what) I came over a bit panicky and anxious and well, it didn't really feel right and I soon discovered I wasn't comfortable yet with everyone watching my videos. This is so weird because I have spent ages dreaming of creating a youtube channel and the thought of even one subscriber excited me! But when it came round to actually being able to watch a video I made with my own two hands, I wasn't ready. I think it was because it was a introduction video and It didn't really reflect my bubbly personality (If I don't say so myself ;))  and so this meant that it wasn't really me.
All in all, I discovered that making youtube videos is far different from watching them (and a lot more stressful too!) but I found a new love for editing so that's a bonus. Now that I know whats it's like to own a youtube channel (briefly) I think I shall just stick to writing blog posts and working on my blog :) If I did get anywhere in life, I'd want it to be for my blog as I am more comfortable being behind the screen than in front. I'll just stick to watching youtube videos for a while!
Although I'm not ready for a serious youtube channel just yet, doesn't mean it's not completely off the cards. I don't doubt that I will probably still upload funny videos of me and my friends if I wanted to.
Do you have a youtube channel? How do you feel? How is it going?
Let me know 
 ~ Thanks for reading!~

No comments:

Post a Comment