12/02/2013

1000 views?!

Hello everyone! So yesterday I only reached 1000 views pft not a big deal or anything. (It really is) So once again thank you thank you to everyone who has followed,commented, viewed, or read my blog. It's nice to know that even on days that I don't post anything, I still get views! I started this blog not expecting more than the odd ten views and now...now I have 1000. I hit the 4 digit mark! Obviously it's not all about how many views you get, but it's a good indicator about how your blog is going and whether people are enjoying it as much as i enjoy writing it. It would of been impossible (literally) If it wasn't for YOU.  I think I have conveyed how thankful I am.

THANK YOU!

Here is a little present for you :)



4 comments:

  1. Congrats hun! :)

    LL xx

    http://lynseyluu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynsey! I love your store by the way, I have mentioned one of your necklaces in my ten favorite things blog post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete