08/02/2013

Things to do with friends

Hello everyone! First of all, thank you for the response on my last post, I have a couple ideas now :) 
Well, the title is pretty self explanatory. If you get bored over the weekend, why not invite some friend round? Here is a couple of things you could do!

  • Watch an old movie: Something that you both used to watch as kids, and just let the memories come running back haha.
  • Watch a scary movie: I don't why this is fun. But when my friends get scared they make fun of the movie (*ahem* Holly *ahem*) so that's quite funny.
  • Bake something: It's always funny making something with friends, but it always ends terribly. You either make a mess or the cake or whatever you cook goes so far past wrong that you question if it's breathing.  
  • Film a parody: I have never tried this, but it always looks like fun so why not.
  • Eat: Always a boredom killer. 
Well these are just some of the things I do with my friends! Hope you all have a good weekend!
 ~Thank you for reading~

* P.S or if none of them work, you could write each-other valentine messages. Like me and Alicia did. (She wanted a mention so there you go Alicia :) ) *

No comments:

Post a Comment