15/02/2013

Half Term

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a better day than me! So, today I broke up from school for a week! (why are all my sentences ending in exclamation marks.) Although I may not have school, I have a lot of homework to do, which i think is unfair as half term breaks should be used for resting and regaining your mental health, but noooo, it's basically school without leaving the house. Sorry if this blog post isn't really making sense 1) my hands are so cold so they're really stiff and that means i can't type well and 2) I am extremely tired from working my butt off at school. 

Well sorry this is short, but I feel like literal death. So I hope you all had a good Valentines day! If you're single like me,well, I guess our mums love us. 

I'm going for a nap
~Thank you for Readinggg ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi I really enjoy your blog.So I have nominated your blog for the liebster award. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much, I'll go and check it out :)

      Delete