25/02/2013

School


Hello everyone! Well I thought today, instead of having a planned blog post, I'd just talk about whatever the hell I wanted. 
So hi, today It was my first day back at school after a relaxing but busy half term. Obviously, I found the getting up in the morning part ridiculously hard because I've gotten so used to waking up at 9:30 most mornings that my body clock was slightly surprised when I got up at 7 am. I don't think i'm ever going to forget the pain and panic you experience when it's time to get up on a school day - I've been doing this school thing for a good 10-ish years now and I'm still not used to the early mornings! I'm starting to lost hope that I ever will! The hardest days to get up on is when It's the middle of Winter, verging on antarctic conditions and education forces you out of your nice warm bed. Those are the worse. 


I think school can also be a cause of weight gain in children because I don't know about you but when I get home I just head for the fridge,dumping my bag somewhere on the way.
Sorry this has been a boring post, but I just wanted to try something different :~)

~Thank you for reading ~
enjoy this picture that I probably shouldn't of laughed at as I hard as I did

No comments:

Post a Comment