05/02/2013

Liebster blog award!

Hello everyone!! So to my surprise, I have been nominated for a blog award! Which is absolutely amazing and thank you so so much to +Tean Williams for nominating me! (This is her blog. Please check it out) 
So Here are the rules!! :) 
1. The nominee must link back to the blogger who nominated them.

2.The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves, and then answer the 11 question provided for them by the person who nominated them.
3.They nominee must then nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, who they think deserve the recognition, and pose 11 new questions for them to answer.
4. They must then tell the bloggers who they have nominated about the award.

11 facts about me!:
So I did a recent post about 10 facts about me, so I need to do 11 more. By the end of this you'll know me from top to toe!
1. I prefer to get things done quickly then time my time to make a masterpiece. 
2. I'm 14 years old 
3. I have a really quirky fashion sense
4. I love mustaches
5. I'm a tweetaholic... I love twitter
6. I have a Cat called Poppy and a Dog called Chica - Both from animal rehoming shelters.
7. I volunteer at Cats Protection
8. I love Cats
9. I'm very indecisive
10. My eye colour changes from green to blue each day (they're blue at the moment)  
11. I make the best brownies

Now I have to answer the 11 questions set by +Tean Williams :)

1. Premium beauty or high-street?
Good question - Mostly High street.
2. Leggings or jeans?
Hmm jeans ... I wear jeans a lot more than I do leggings but i'd like to wear leggings more often .3. What is your favourite place to visit?
Well I haven't been very far in the world - I'd say the beach with my family and best friend :) 
4. Favourite scent of candle?
Oh my gosh this is a hard question - you would give me any candle and I'd love it! I'd say anything sweet - like Vanilla.
5. Favourite chocolate bar?
You're making me choose?! Probably a twirl :) 
6. Favourite Harry Potter character?
Right, this may be a weird choice but it would have to be voldemort because of the laugh he does in the final harry potter movie haha (Hiya Lauren) :')
7. Favourite movie?
I'd have to say Titanic. I just love it.
8. Your quote for life?
I have so many but this one is by far the best one for me:
" Good things come to those who wait, but the best things come to those who do."
9. Inspirations?
Zoella (blogger and youtuber) and Stefan Abingdon (Musician) You can read more about them here :)
10. Favourite food place?
Greggs. By far. It's not very classy but the food is mouthwatering aha
11. If you could change anything in the world what would it be??
I could answer this question in so many ways. I have literally been sitting looking at this question for a good 20 minutes. The honest answer is I don't know. There are so many things that need to change that I couldn't pick just a couple.

Right, I have nominated:
and these are the questions that you must answer :) Have fun!
1. Favorite Animal?
2. Favorite place to be?
3. Places you would like to visit?
4. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
5. What would be your dream job?
6. Who do you look up to?
7. Who would you like to meet?
8. Favorite time of year?
9. Favorite food?
10. Favorite TV show?
11. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? 

 ~ Thank you for reading! ~



3 comments: