18/02/2013

Liebster Blog award #2

Hello Everyone! sorry about not many blogs post recently, but if you read my last one, you'd know i was a bit down and tired. I feel A LOT better now, after a couple lay-in's and good night sleeps. 
Anyway, this blog post in about the Liebster blog award, Which I have very kindly been nominated for again by Julie Parker - Thank you!  (Here's her blog) SO here we go again! :) 

What to do when YOU'RE nominated: 

  1. Practice your Oscar speech List 11 things about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
  3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
  4. Chose Bloggers to nominate with 200 followers or less
  5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
  6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.(Done)
11 more facts about me (I don't even know if I can tell you anymore facts - I'm not very interesting)
  1. I have an obsession with Leonardo Dicaprio (who doesn't)
  2. I have an obsession with music
  3. I want a bedroom cross between Shabby Chic and modern 
  4. I tend to remember song lyrics better than science facts
  5. I really wish I'd go for more opportunities rather than turning them down
  6. My friends know this, I literally collect notebooks. But I don't know what to do with them so it's useless.
  7. I have massive plans for the future involving travelling a lot.
  8. I always want to be at a concert
  9. I have never tried scrambled eggs
  10. I have a freckle next to my mouth which I always mistake as chocolate
  11. I have a lot of freckles
Phew, that was hard. Now I have to answer questions set by Julie - Sit tight, we're almost done!
1.favourite band or singer? The Midnight Beast. without question. 
2. Favouite meal? hmm probably spaghetti bolognese 
3.Favourite film? Titanic aw 
4.Favourite tv series? hmm I don't really have one, probably 'The Midnight Beast' or 'Scrubs'
5.Favourite item of clothing? My dropout t-shirt from Lazy Oaf :)
6.Favourite book? "The fault in our stars' by John Green. One of the best books I've ever read!
7.facebook or Twitter?  Twitter! (which you can follow me on here *wink wink cough cough*)
 
8.Whats your blog about? Anything and everything; that's the fun of it!
9.Favourite colour? I'm quite into plum at the moment, or greens.10.Favourite pet? I can't have a favorite! But I've had my cat the longest (14 years)
11.Favourite holiday destination? I haven't really been anywhere, the furthest I've ever been in Belgium. So I think visiting anywhere would be a good start, but I really like the idea of America or Greece.

My questions for youu
  1. Favorite food?
  2. Dream job?
  3. What would you do if you were invisible for one day?
  4. If you aren't already married, who would be the celebrity you would want to marry?
  5. What place would you like to be right now?
  6. What do you want to accomplish by the end of this year?
  7. What's the one thing that you've done in your life that you're proud of?
  8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
  9. What are your interests?
  10. What's you favorite store?
  11. What main things are on your bucket list (Things to do before you die) ?
Well this is the part where I nominate different bloggers to receive the Liebster blog award, but i'm going to shake it up a bit. I'm going to let you nominate yourselves (as long as you have less than 200 followers) and if you do this award, include a link back to this blog so others can do the same :-) Let me know in the comments if you continue this, I'd love to read them!  

~ Thanks for readinggggg ~ 

6 comments:

  1. congrats on this nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo you mentioned Scrubs!
    GB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Enjoyed getting to know you a little better through this post. We have some similar interests :)

    ReplyDelete