01/04/2013

2000 views!? *faints*

Hello Everyone! So a couple days ago I reached 2000 views! How has that even happened? seriously how i mean what even This is absolutely amazing! Thank you everyone so so much, Thank you everyone who has followed me and commented on my posts. Nothing has ever worked for me, like I'd revise for a test and still fail... but it seems like this blog is actually going quite well! *panics* so I guess I better stick around then...
THANK YOU!

*by the way when I get 10,000 views/2000 followers (which ever one happens first) I will be holding a competition YAY*
~Thank you for reading ~

4 comments:

  1. Just two days ago I got 3000 views and I'm still in shock lol It does put pressure on us to keep the posts going,doesn't it? I feel that way. Anyways, congrats! And you have 13 followers! More than me Lol that's awesome!

    Keep it up :)

    Posh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's brilliant congratulations! I know, but I enjoy blogging so if anything it gives me a reason to post :) Haha thanks! :) x

      Delete
  2. Awesome, congrats! I will subscribe so hopefully I can help increase the views! :)

    ReplyDelete