29/04/2013

Music Monday #2

Hello Everyone! So today is Monday which means that it's time for my top 5 songs of the week! I have  done this once before last week, so if you would like to read it you can check it out here  

1. Follow Me - Muse
I recently bought their album 'The 2nd Law' and it's probably one of the best albums I own, this being one of my favourite songs on it. 

2. Good Intentions - Hoodie Allen 
If you read my last Music Monday, you would of seen that I included another one of Hoodie's from the album ' Crew Cuts' well, this is my next favourite!

3. Boy - Nina Nesbitt
Nina Nesbitt is slowly growing on me, I'm beginning to really like her. I think it's because her voice is so unique ... but this is a good song either way!

4. Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol
I forgot how good and meaningful this song was until Zoella revealed what it meant to her and know it makes sense, and makes the song beautiful! (If you want to read about what it means to her, check it out here )

5. Laura Palmer - Bastille
This song was only released as a single a week r two ago, but I had already heard it on the album and became insanely addicted to it. Also, the video is really creative! 


Well, That was my second Music Monday! I hope you enjoyed this :) x
~ Thanks for reading ~




No comments:

Post a Comment