03/04/2013

*REVIEW* Dream Cream by Lush

Hello everyone! Today, I thought I should do a review on a hand and body lotion by Lush (my much-loved favorite store) called 'Dream Cream'. Unfortunately, I didn't like this product, which is unusual because it's from Lush. 
I got given this as a Christmas present from my friend, which was nice. At first, I thought this product smelt different to usual Lush products (which is like fruity, tangy, all the nice smells) It smelt just of cream. Anyway, I tried it and I can see why it's good for sensitive skin. It has a lot of oils in it and I can see how hydrating it can be for damaged or 'easily upset skins' but it seems as if my skin is alright because I found this cream horribly greasy. A little bit of Oil in creams is fine and properly good for your skin, but I think the over did it a bit. Maybe it was because I was using too much in one go but every time I used it, It left a uncomfortable layer of oil on my hands. 9/10 times, I'll end up washing my hands after using it and using a different moisturiser!  
Overall, If you have sensitive skin or easily upset skin, than this cream is perfect for you, I'm not saying it isn't. With all it's natural oils and ingredients, it's probably like a hand massage in a bottle! (Or as Lush say "Life partner for sensitive skin"But for skin like mine,quite tough, It won't do you any good. I really appreciated getting this as a present because I always like trying new products, I just won't be getting this again.

Well That's my little review. What did you think? :) 
~ Thank you for reading~

4 comments:

  1. suuch a nice review *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I shall visit and follow your blog :) It would be much appreciated if you followed me ^.^ <3

      Delete
  2. Love this products and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry only just saw this... Sure, but could you link me to your Bloglovin? I can't seem to find it :) Thanks!

      Delete