19/04/2013

Products I Would Like To Try




.
Hello everyone! It's the weekend again, which means we all made it though another lengthy week. I'm not a girly girl, I don't wear a lot of make up but there are some products that ,if I did wear more make up, I would like to try, so I guess here they are! ^.^ 







              
This is the NARS Happening Palette and from the reviews I have heard and seen, apparently it's absolutely perfect for a natural look because the shades are not too bright or too dark. This palette includes blusher (Left) A variety or very nice eye shadows (Middle) and a bronzer (right).     I would use this if I didn't have a flubbery face and yes I still so have my baby cheeks, so there would be no point in a bronzer, my cheeks are beyond saving. 


The next thing is Yves Saint Laurent Candy Volupte Lipstick. This just looks amazing and Zoella did review a similar lipstick but this one is different, but only slightly. This is one of the things that I just see and get attached too. I would preferably like it in a natural and light colour, so that I could wear it more often. I'm guessing this is top of the range make up as it's £24! However,  I have no doubt that it's worth it. 


 This next thing is something that I will most definitely get soon! *expect a review* It's the AYESHA fresh face mask from Lush (surprise surprise) Lush say "When you don’t have a flame of immortality to bathe in, try this instead." Which I think makes this extremely tempting and I already know from trying other Lush face masks that they always feel fresh on your skin and hydrating.
   




These are three things I would like to try, If you have tried them, then feel free to tell me what they were like :) Hope you all have a brilliant weekend! 
~ Thank you for reading ~

         

2 comments:

  1. I want the Nars Happening Palette SO MUCH! And that lipstick is a really pretty colour! I wish more of this stuff was available near me. I'd have to order it all online :(

    Kateez | Beauty, Life & UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They're also so expensive! maybe one day... x

      Delete