09/04/2013

Things I want

Hello Everyone! How have you all been? I'm still on my school Easter holidays aka time to get fat without being judged, and that's exactly what I've done :) So seeing as I haven't really done anything other than eat and spend a huge majority of my free time on the internet, I have found a few things that I really want (need), I decided to share them with you :) 

  • So this is the first thing, It's the Lazy Oaf Awesome Sweatpants . I don't have any bottoms to just laze around in, and I don't know why but I just really like these. I think they would be nice to travel in as they look really comfortable and would just do the job of the can't-be-bothered-but-I'm-trying look. 

Image 1 of OFFICE CITY BAG from Zara


Big Pony for Women No.2
  • The next thing that caught my eye was this Zara office bag . I was noticed this when Zoella bought it and showed it in a haul, it looked amazing. I'm not really one for bags but this just look so smooth and soft and perfect, I just couldn't resist it!

  • This one is probably a priority to get, It's the POLO RALPH LAUREN . I first discovered it when someone in one of my classes sprayed it and it smelt amazing, but I didn't have the confidence to ask what it was. So, I activated my spy mode on and searched various perfume websites for the bottle that I saw! This is the mysterious perfume that I definitely need it. 

Well those are my top three things I really need to get! What about you? Let me know :-)
~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment