27/04/2013

Some Beautiful Nail Polishes

Hello everyone! So I normally I do a post on Friday nights and not over the weekend, but seeing as I didn't do one Friday night (because I was crying over My Mad Fat Diary, It's too soon to talk about it) So I thought I'd do a surprise blog post...SURPRISE! 
Right so completely accidentally I came across the nicest nail polish's when I was surfing the internet and I thought I'd spend the love and show you!
(Picture from Handbag.com)
Right so this is the first bunch of beauties. These are by Kelly Brook and are literally called 'Kelly Brook' . I have only seen them online and I can't find where to buy them, but apparently and hopefully (fingers crossed) their home is New Look. I have fallen totally in love with the 3 Peach/light pink colours in the top left picture! They just look absolutely amazing and I think if I ever see these in real life then I'll literally take the whole shelf!
(Picture from Boots.com)
Right so, these babies are from the Maybelline brand and they are called  "Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish". As you can see they look pretty amazing from the picture, so just wait until you see the colours! There are so so many colours to choose from in this range so good luck trying to decide on a favourite. The colours that I would get (going from left to right) are: Wine Shimmer,  Orange Attack (what a beauty), Moss, and Peach Smoothie, although I practically love all of them!


What ones would you get?
The article about Kelly Brook's Nail varnish collection is here
                   
      The Maybelline Colour show is here
     
(Also if any of you spot the kelly brooks nail varnish whilst you're out and about please let me know!)
Hope you all have had a nice day and Don't forget to tell me your reactions to this post below ^.^
~Thank you for reading~

3 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline Color Show polishes!! They are amazing for such a small price! Would love it if you could check out my review on the Peach Smoothie colour and leave me a comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure, I'd love to :) Thank you for commenting x

      Delete
  2. I purchased Maybelline Products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maybelline-new-york/

    ReplyDelete