24/04/2013

Some Quick Snaps

Hello everyone! Well we're half way through the week so hold on, the weekend is near! I hope you have all had a good half week, the weather has been nice enough! Look, there wasn't a cloud in the sky (unlike right now where all I can see is cloud but then again it is England so)
Yes, I took a photo of the sky, but only because having a clear sky is so rare in England, that you need to appreciate it when there is one. *This photo is unedited, it really was that blue.* 

I don't know if anyone cares but I had like 5 power cuts and I resorted to playing charades with the family, which was a nice throwback to my childhood. It was also quite nice navigating around the house with candles, but the fact that my pizza was in the oven ,not cooking was sad. But anyway, here are some pictures I took of the candles (This was my entertainment in our powerless house) 

Quite proud of this one if i'm honest
Also quite proud of this one.
Not so proud of this one... I only like it because the inside of the lantern reminds me of Hogwarts for some strange reason
Well, I thought my blog needed a bit more pictures and I hope this did the job. :)
Goodbyeeee ★
~Thank you for reading ~

No comments:

Post a Comment