24/01/2013

500 VIEWS!

 ~HELLO EVERYONE! ~ So tonight is a very special night because I reached 500 views!! I cannot tell you how grateful I am for the views, comments and +1's (is that what you call them?) on all my posts, It's always so nice to know people are enjoying your posts. Thank you so much for anyone who is following me and anyone who even glanced at my blog. The fact that I got 500 views in less than a month of blogging is really mind blowing for me. So thank you so so much and I'll do a special post tomorrow! :) 

As sad as it is, I can't send every single person who reads my blog a present... So here is a virtual one!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's a magical moment isn't it! :D good luck I'm sure you'll reach 1000 views in no time.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, It feels absolutely amazing!! aw thank you, I'm sure you're almost there! :) xxxxx

      Delete