31/01/2013

Bored of being bored

Hiya! I have day off of school today, and I'm so bored that if boredom could kill ,I'd be dead. So, I thought I would make a list of what to do where you're bored! So here is a list of anti-social options to cure your boredom :-) 

1. Make a blog:  Pretty self-explanatory. It worked for me and it's quite nice to see that people are looking and enjoying your blog. It's also a nice record of your thoughts and I guess it be nice to look back on and you can make it your own! Just give it a go, what's the worst that could happen? 
2.Go on Twitter: What I tend to do 9/10 times I'm bored. Yeah I need to get out a bit more...
3.Practice your hobby: Do something that you find fun - like your hobby. Like I blog for fun. Maybe draw your favorite artist or make a cake. I don't know whatever floats your boat.
4.Watch some old movies: Why not watch some childhood movies? Like Barbie or something. It's always nice to look back at old things.
5.Window Shop: Look around on the internet for clothes or stuff that you would like. Then make a list of these things and cross them off every time you get one of the items. It's quite rewarding haha 


Well, those are some of the things I like to do. I'm not that interesting, am I? ah well, Hope you're all having a good day.
~Thank you for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment