06/01/2013

I'm actually doing it

Happy belated Christmas and New year! Hope you all had a good one.♥


You know every year, It's new years day and you decide you're going to complete your new year resolution(s)? This is how it normally goes, for the first couple of minutes days, it goes well. You know you're not eating what you're not meant to, you're doing what you said you would. But then you give up and just think 'There's always next year'. I normally do this, but this year is different. I'm making a blog (finally) and I'm so determined to keep it up and update regularly. I don't care if I have no followers by the end of the year, at least I've done it. At least I completed my news years resolution. Who knows I might even carry on with it afterward this year is up!! I don't even know what I'm going to write about, probably anything and everything. If you would like me to write about something, or share an opinion on something, Just leave a comment and I'll get right on it.

This is just an Idea, but I would be very grateful if anyone did leave any suggestions

♥ Thanks for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment