08/01/2013

What to do

Hiya, So It's always on my mind about what I want to be when I'm older. I'm not one of those people who aim to be an astronaut or a future prime minister because I think it's better to set your aims low and be pleased when you do better than expected, rather than setting aims high and being disappointed when you don't reach your goals. If you get me. Many people set their standards high to give them something to aim for, but I just do the best I can and hope that's enough to get me to where I want to be. So, without further ado, here are some of the things I would like to be when I'm older: 


= A tour bus driver =
Can you imagine driving much adored bands/singers around different countries on tours? You're being paid to go on a road trip constantly and who doesn't like a good road trip? Imagine, you could be driving around America, or England or Australia for days on end. Surely a road trip around America is everyone's dream deep down. I'm not going to lie, but I think I would be really arrogant and cocky to the whoever band i'm driving around fans, because I get to be with them 24/7 and see them in their boxers whilst the fangirls just kiss their posters. HA

= A radio presenter=
As you can probably tell, I like to talk. So I think a radio presenter would be amazing. You can talk about anything on air and interview lots awesome people. You also don't get judged on what you look like because all that people see is your voice. Unless you have a really annoying voice, Nothing can go wrong. 

= A Concert bouncer =
Yeah so it doesn't sound as good as it looks but hey ho. In case you don't know, concert bouncers are the people at the front of concerts maybe handing out water or just supervising really. You basically get to the front of gigs for free. Although, I'd probably get fired for going in with the crowd and letting fans on stage haha oops. It'll be a good experience I think. 

= Work in Costa/Starbucks/Lush =
Costa Coffee, Starbucks and Lush. You'd get a staff discount. enough said. 

Well, That's all at the moment. I'd like to do something with animals but I'm not sure what area yet. I'm pretty sure in a few years time I'll look back at this and laugh. Well to the future me, You're probably sitting on your fat ass so you can't say anything. 

~Thank you for reading ~


No comments:

Post a Comment