15/01/2013

Father Christmas Bath bomb review


For Christmas, I got given a Lush cosmetics gift box. In this gift box I got a limited edition bath bomb (I sound like an obsessed collector) called 'Father Christmas' the name is pretty self explanatory. 



The bath bomb started off as they all do, fizzing viciously as the water reacts with the chemicals. But after about 30 seconds the creamy beard of Santa melts away and then the pinkish layer divides into four to reveal a bold green center. As the green center melts away, you start to notice gold glitter. By the time the bath bomb has fizzed to death, you are left with a beautifully smelling glittery green bath, sticking to the festive season. I thoroughly enjoyed this bath bomb, however it leaves behind quite a bit of mess because of the glitter. It smelt like cinnamon and Christmas in general and therefore immediately took me back to the festive season. It was also quite a good size: you got a lot for the money. Unfortunately, this was a seasonal bath bomb so it won't be around again until next Christmas, but I suggest you keep your eyes open for it! I'm definitely getting this one again. :~) 

~ Thank you for reading ~

No comments:

Post a Comment