29/01/2013

Work,Work,Work

I got inspired to do this post because of a twitter trend that was something about school, but it got me thinking. My school cares more about uniform than education. I mean we get uniform detentions if our skirts are higher than 8cm above the knee, so obviously being in a senior school a lot of girls get uniform detentions. 
My school also cares more about exam result stats and how the school looks to other people than the pupils. What I mean by this is that my headteacher will push the student aka me so hard until the pupil is mentally drained and physically exhausted. But hey ho as long as I produce good exam results he really doesn't care. 
I go to one of the top 20 schools in the UK, I am quite lucky. But my school is only one of the top 20 because of the blood sweat and tears from both the pupils and the teachers. and those aren't tears of happiness, they're tears of utter exhaustion and pressure. I bet you if our headteacher had a chance he'd make us work 24/7 (we weren't even aloud to watch Christmas movies on the last day of term before Christmas, I know right!)

So yeah this was a pretty random and probably boring post but I've run dry on blog post ideas at the moment. What does your school/college do that you don't like? 

~ Thank you for reading! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment