19/01/2013

Catastrophe Cosmetic *review*

Catastrophe Cosmetic is a organic face mask from one of my favorite pampering shops, Lush. This product is infused with fresh Blueberries, so obviously once you apply it, it's really refreshing. It's retail price in £5.75 - which you may think is quite expensive for a 75g pot (I did at first) but trust me, this natural beauty deserves to be. It will last you a good two weeks if you apply a generous amount every other day. If you want to keep the fresh, crisp and natural feel to this mask when you slap it on, then you need to keep it in the fridge (as it's made from organic ingredients and all) 


I got encouraged to try this (thank god I did) by the one and only Zoella and I don't regret it at all. I'm lucky enough to have naturally healthy and clear skin, but even after the first use of this, my skin felt so much smoother and I noticed a lack of spots! Lush say that 'this is basically your bast mate in a pot', and I can see why. It calms, soothes and cools the skin. If your best friend doesn't do that, then get this instead. I really recommend trying this if you have fairly spotty, sensitive or dry skin.It does the job! Like i said, the only trouble with this is that it needs to be kept in the fridge, which i found was a bit annoying as I had to go downstairs, retrieve it from the fridge and put it back afterwards. But it was totally worth it - no doubt. Also, another slight downer is that it expires after about 2 weeks, which makes me want to use it all as quickly as possible. But hey, you can't change the fact that Blueberries go off, I'd rather have a natural product that last two weeks than a artificial product that last six months! 

You know what's even better? Lush now do an offer that if you return 5 pots or tubes from used lush products, you get a free face mask! This will definitely be my first choice. What could be better than getting a best friend in a pot for free?


~ As always, Thank you for reading and hope you have had a good day, I know I have! :) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment