07/01/2013

Best day of 2012

What was your overall best day of 2012? ♥ 

For me, 2012 was overall a great year. For everything bad that happened,a good thing happened too. It counter balanced really. So everyday was alright, some better than others. However out of the whole 366 days of 2012 (It was a leap year), The 6th of October was a particularly brilliant one. I'll tell you why now.



I had been planning this day for about a year, so I expected it to go perfectly. I'd thought through every aspect of the day, I thought about taking umbrellas in case it rained, I was prepared for anything for nothing was going to ruin that day. You could say I was 'expecting the unexpected' and to be honest at the end of the day I was quite pleased when everything did go perfectly. Everything I had imagined had happened. Right, so what actually happened? If you don't know, I'm absolutely obsessed with a bad called The Midnight Beast and so the 6th of October was going to be the first time I'd seen them live, that makes it a pretty big deal. SO, my friends who were coming with me came around before hand, then we got in the car (obviously) and drove to Bournemouth where we were going to see them. Having 3 overexcited hyperactive teenagers in a car was a challenge for my parents haha.




We got there about 11 and queued for a good 7 hours. During this wait, we made friends with the people next to us (who I'm still in contact with now) and we also found out that the first 50 people in the queue were to meet this beloved band. So obviously we become even more hyperactive (I didn't even know It was possible to reach such a high level of excitement.) When it was time to meet them, we were hysterical on the inside but actually surprisingly calm and playing it cool on the outside. Since we had meet and greet, we got to go in first which meant that we got to the front for the concert, as you can see below we were extremely pleased with ourselves.

                                     

So the concert was absolutely amazing as expected, after they went of stage we just stood there like 'NO WHERE ARE YOU GOING COME BACK' but sadly, we were forced to leave. The funny thing is even our intense love for the midnight beast couldn't compete with getting a drink instead of waiting for them afterwards. We got our drinks, drove home and literally flopped on the bed. Best day ever = Completed. 

I normally never get too excited about a day because (knowing my luck) something would go wrong, but luck changed on that day, and I questioned whether the emotion of sadness still existed. 


♥ Thank you for reading this long post♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment