25/01/2013

My 10 favourite things

Hiya guys! First of all, Thank goodness it's Friday! I thought as I reached 500 views yesterday (yay) I would do a *special* post. So, Here in my top 10 favorite things in my room! Enjoy :) x


1. My Birthday Card from Stefan Abingdon

If you read one of my last posts, It's about me and who are my inspirations (you can look at it here) Stefan Abingdon is one of them. If you don't know who he is please google it otherwise you won't understand this. He's in my favorite band (the midnight beast) so this is pretty special. My best friend Holly did this for me, and It is probably one of the best presents I've ever gotten. (So thanks Holly x) About 2 months before my birthday, Holly hinted about this present and I had know idea what she was getting me, but when she presented this to me I was speechless. This really does mean alot to me, It always makes me smile :') THANK YOU STEFAN XXX

2. My 'dropout' top


I got this top for Christmas from Lazy Oaf and it is probably my all time favorite top. I will wear this at every opportunity I can, no question about it. I like it because of the bright bold colours, it adds a splash of color to whatever you wear. Also because I find it go's with anything, because it's so causal and bold. The price of this in store is £38 but I found a brand new one on ebay just before Christmas for about £10! Bargain.


3. Lana Del Rey Album 


Yeah ok so the picture isn't great and neither are my nails but this album is probably one of my most favorite things. I don't know how I began to like Lana Del Rey, one day I listened to her album and I don't know, she hypnotised me, I guess. Ever since I brought this album she has grown on me, quite a lot actually. I really recommend you buy it, once you get over how depressive the songs sound at first, they're actually really beautiful.

4. 'The fault in our stars' By John Green

I heard about this book from Twitter so I thought why not give it a go, and It has now turned into my favorite book. I finished it within about 2 days, which for me is pretty impressive. I really enjoyed this because for one it's beautifully written and two the story line. It has twists and turns like any book, but the ending is truly devastating. It also has a lot of deep messages in there but you'll have to read it to find out the rest. ;) 

5. My personalised bracelet.


This is a horrible picture and frankly my nails are an embarrassment to human kind, but this is a personalised bracelet that Holly got me for Christmas from a store called Lynsey Luu. I also got her one for her nickname. Basically, me and Holly are like JD and Turk from the TV programme 'Scrubs'. We have a pathetic excuse of a life and that's pretty much how we became friends, because we both took pity on each other haha. In scrubs, JD and Turk call each other 'Vanilla bear' (JD is called that because he is white) and 'Chocolate bear) ( Turk is black - not being racist) So me and holly have given ourselves the names 'Ginger Bear' ( me obviously) and 'Toffee Bear' (Holly - wow this is a lot of brackets.) We thought it'd be funny if we got them engraved on bracelets for each other, yay. 

6. My clock  


I can't remember where this is from or how much it is, but it's pretty damn cool. It's a 8-bit clock that actually works, although you can never tell what the specific time it is. You just have to estimate really. I really like this because it's so original and quirky. 

7. Catastrophe Cosmetic 


I did a review on this a couple of days ago ( you can read that here) I really really like this face mask, it's refreshing and moisturising. Unfortunately, when I took this picture it was empty so I need to get another one of these soon! 

8. Dance Mat Necklace


I got this for Christmas also from Lynsey Luu. This is probably my favorite necklace because I just love it really, it's so unique and quirky that I just couldn't resist it. As you can tell, I like quirky things. 


9. Disco Ball Nail vanish

In my eyes, this is the most beautiful item ever created. It is clear nail vanish with multicolored glitter inside, and frankly it's a must have. If you want to add a bit of sparkle to your nail's, just apply this over the top and it instantly creates glamorous look. This one is 500 Disco Ball by Rimmel London.


10. Tie Dye Jumper



~Excuse the messy room ~ This jumper is from Urban Outfitters and I think it was about £45? I got this back in June so I don't know if they still sell it. I can't describe why I like this jumper, I just do.
~Well sorry it was such a long post but thank you for reading and I'll see you Monday! :) ~





7 comments:

  1. This Holly sounds like a very incredible, nice and humble friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you guessed it is me sorry but I found out how to comment anyway I am probaly embarsssing you now so I'm just gonna go yep bye xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holly oh god you've embarrassed yourself again leave now. we'll talk tomorrow about this oh god yep ok bye xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey hun, lovely post! Thanks for including my items in it :)
    Is it ok to pop the picture of you wearing the dance mat on the Facebook page?

    LL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I really like your store :) Yeah that's absolutely fine! Look forward to seeing it later :) xx

      Delete
    2. Awesome thanks hun :)

      LL xx

      Delete