22/01/2013

~ Room Change ~

Hello again! So recently I thought you know what? I want a change. I'm getting bored of looking at the same walls everyday. So I have decided to spice up my life (did I really just put a Spice girls reference in my post I'm sorry) with a little room change. I'm going to decorate my bedroom more, because I haven't really spent any money on my room and now's as good a time as any! 

I'm kinda going for the shabby chic look but with my own twist, whether this will work or not I don't know... but It's worth a go! 

So these are some of things I shall be buying  later on and hopefully in the future I shall be buying more :-) 

1.The first thing is a Mini shelf for jewellery storage. I just think it's really cute and different to every other jewellery holder. It's also good for holding Nail vanish! £12 from Urban Outfitters BARGAIN!
2.The second Item is a blogging book, purely because I found it and thought it would be useful. This is also from Urban outfitters and it's £5! 
3.The third thing is two simple white frames, with a nice vintage design. They're £5 each from Urban Outfitters, so not too bad. 
4. Some indoor flowery fairy lights, just to hang around the room and give a nice calm atmosphere. The ones I chose are from Amazon and they're £5. 
5. The next thing on my list is a pick up book, just for a little boost every now and then. The book is from Amazon and it's £4.50
6. This is another pick up book, from Amazon for £6 ish. 
7. The last thing is Sass & Belle Flying Birds from Urban outfitters. They're on sale so they're about £7 :)

    1.                                                     3.                             4.                                                         2.
 
 To the left (6) below (7)and to the right (5)


   ~As always, Thank you for reading!~

p.s I hit 400 views yesterday and I can't thank you enough thank you thank you thank you 



No comments:

Post a Comment