21/01/2013

Let's get to know each other

 ~ Hello guys ~ 
So I noticed that some of my most popular posts and the ones with the most feedback were about me in general, So I was wondering if there is anything in particular that you want to know about me? Like my top 10 favorite things in my room, my background etc. I'm not trying to sound stuck up here, I just recognised what most of you are interested in and I what to put out more things like that, more posts that you'd enjoy. 

If there is anything you want me to write about, or any opinions you want me to share, Please leave a comment! Also, if you do want to know more about me, please leave some questions! If you are going to leave questions, you can make them as weird and wonderful as you like - but please nothing too personal :-) 
 Thank you for reading my posts and I hope you're all having a good day 


This is going to be awkward if nobody comments oops

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of 10 favorite things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry only just saw this!! Thanks for the feedback, I will do that then :) xx

    ReplyDelete