28/01/2013

My pet hates

Hello! hope you all had a good weekend! I have a lot of pet hates, these are just a few haha! 


Loud eaters : This annoy's everyone and yet still people do it. They just sit there chewing with there mouth open, oblivious to everyone else nearby. The worst type of Loud eaters are the gum chewers. You know the ones that chew gum extra loud so that everyone in a 100 meter radius can here them. ugh 

Nail biters: I have nothing against people biting their nails, I mean it's your choice and all but when people do it in front of me or next to me, that's when I can't stand it. Whenever we get put in a seating plan in a class, I always get put next to the nail-biter. I literally sit there clenching my fists to stop me from pulling their hand away from their mouth. 

Slow walkers: This annoys me so so much. It's a cold day, and it's raining and you just want to go home but there's always that annoyingly loud group of kids who think its cool to not have any consideration for others and walk at the speed of a snail. I don't mind it if it's old ladies or old couples, I mean obviously they don't mean it, but it's the teenagers who blatantly know they're holding everyone up that really get under my skin.

Fast walkers: I'm so fussy but I also hate fast walkers. I'm one of those people who walk fast, but always make sure that I don't pressure the people in front to walk faster. However, I always get the little kids behind me who are basically walking on my heels and hence literally pushing me faster. 

Millets: This is a weird one, but I absolutely cannot stand the outdoors shop 'Millets'. Even if you drag me in by a rope, I will still refuse go to in. I don't know why, but it makes me feel cranky and annoyed even at the thought of going in. 



So these are 5 of my pet hates, Please let me know yours! 
~Thank you for reading ~

Hiya Holly

4 comments:

  1. Check out my blog theteadrinkingtype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, it's pretty funny. What's the determining factor from fast and slow walkers? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I don't know really, maybe a nice medium in-between walking like a snail and stepping on my heels i guess haha

      Delete